Follow the pattern
1. Since he wakes up too early, he feels extremely tired every day.
2. Because of inflation people are having difficulties making ends meet.
3. Due to the fact she was under twenty-one, she coundn’t get in the club.
4. As the snow kept on falling, she refused let them play outside for a long time.
5. We’ll be able to go to the movies later as long as we finish our task early.
6. I followed all the instructions just like my boss had told me.
Care For Life is a global non-profit humanitarian organization
it aims to feed the hungry and alleviate suffering for the people of Mozambique, Africa.
Mozambique is among the world twentieth (20º) poorest countries, with 41% of all children suffering from
moderate to severe malnutrition. Care For Life trust this all the hunger problems by teaching
villagers how to grow gardens and use proper sanitation measures, enabling them to support themselves even after
Care For Life volunteers leave the village. It also teaches villagers how to read, how to treat and purify drinking water, and how
to contribute back to their village in society.
The National September 11th Memorial is a tribute of remembrance and gratitude to the nearly 3.000 people
killed in the terrorist atacks of Semptember 11th 2001 at the World Trade Center site.
The memorials twin reflecting pools are each nearly an acre in size and feature the largest manmade waterfalls in North America.
the pool sit where the twin towers once stood.
Architects selected the memorial design from a global competition that included more than 5200 entries from 63 nations.
The names of every person who died in the 2001 attacks are inscribed in two bronze panels edging the memorial pool.
This was the largest loss of life resulting from a foreign attack on American soil, and the greatest loss of benevolent rescue
personnel in American history.
Fill in the gaps