Match the words and expressions to their definitions/ one word has three different definitions.
The order is:
4 / 8 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 1 / 5 / 3 / 8 / 2
Rewrite the sentences beginning as follows so as not to change the meaning of the sentence
a. Someone handed me a note
b. Someone offered her a second-hand bike
c. Someone has awarded him a prize
d. Someone will announce to the waiting journalists the President´s arrival.
e. Someone is sending them unwanted commercial e-mails.
f. Someone is going to explain the changes to the students
If possible, rewrite these newspaper headlines as passive sentences, it it´s not possible write x after the headline
1. It is agree that the UN will send in troop
3. It has been discovered water on Mars
4. It is expected that the space shuttle will return today
6. It is said that the King is making a good recovery
7. It has been established that a restaurant was source of the widespread food poisoning
After struggling with an anxiety disorder, Billy Jack decided to look for help…
– ´”Whats going on with you, Billy Jack?” asked the Psychiatrist.
– My mother-in-law and I had a fight and she asked me not to talk to her for a whole month”, said Billy Jack.
– Well, that´s weird, Billy Jack. Most people would, in fact, be pleased with such request.
– But I´m really troubled, doctor.
– And why is that, Billy Jack?
– Because the agreement ends today!